24 julho 2012

Mockingjay Nails (31 Day Challenge: Day 24)


Ler é uma das minha grandes paixões, mas depois que tive meu filho ficou bem difícil ler do jeito que eu lia antes. O último livro que eu li foi Mockingjay da trilogia Hunger Games de Suzanne Collins, então resolvi fazer as unhas de hoje baseadas na capa dele.
Reading is one of my great passions, but after I became a mom it's been difficult to read as much as I used to read before. The last book I read was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, so I decided to do today's nails based on the cover of the book.




Dia 24: Inspirada por um Livro

  • Comecei com uma camada de branco cremoso.
  • Usando uma esponja de maquiagem eu fiz um gradiente radial, de branco para azul.
  • Usei 3 esmaltes: um branco cremoso genérico, Havana Dreams da Sephora by OPI e Chow Chow da Risqué.
  • Usei o Chow Chow da Risqué e um pincel fininho para desenhar o pássaro do livro, e os desenhos da capa.
  • Terminei com uma camada do top coat da Essie.
Day 24: Inspired by a Book
  • I started with one coat of a white créme.
  • Using a make up wedge, I did a radial gradient from white to light blue.
  • I used 3 polishes for the gradient: a genereic white créme, SOPI Havana Dreams and Risqué Chow Chow.
  • I used Risqué Chow Chow and a thin brush to freehand the Mockinjay and the patterns on the book cover.
  • I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.



Gostei do gradiente radial, que apesar de ter ficado bem nítido na vida real, foi um desses que a câmera tem dificuldade de capturar.
I really liked the radial gradient, which looks better IRL and is one of those color combos camera have a hard time capturing.


Mais 7 dias gente! Aguentem firme aí... minha cutículas já estão pedindo pinico de tão ressecadas que estão, mesmo com bastante hidratação! Vou tirar uma folguinha de uns dias quando isso tudo terminar. Beijos!
7 more days to go! Thanks for the support, and please hang in there, because I'm almost done. My cuticles are already suffering from too much remover and nail polish everyday, even with lots of moisturizing... I'll have to take a little break after the challenge is over.
Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...