08 julho 2012

Gradiente Metálico (31 Day Challenge: Day 8)


Chegou o dia do desafio mais sem graça pra mim! Não curto esmalte metálico e para ser sincera, não tenho muitos. Os que eu tenho aqui comigo não estavam me deixando muito feliz... até fiz outra unha BEM metálica, mas acabei odiando e tirei tudo.
This is the day of the least interesting challenge, at least for me. I'm not very attracted to metallic nail polish, and to be honest, I don't even own many of them. the ones I have with me at the moment weren't cutting it... I even did a really geometric pattern, but ended up hating it so much I just had to remove and start again.


Só para eu não ficar morgadinha, resolvi roubar só um pouquinho e usar esmaltes com um acabamento de glitter metalizado. 
To give me some encouragement to actually do this mani, I decided to cheat just a little bit, and use polishes that have some texture in them but can still be considered metallic (at least by some people).




Dia 8: Unhas Metalizadas

  • Usei 2 camadas do Graphite da Chanel.
  • Esponjei o Silver Dazzle da MiIani do meio das unhas para cima.
  • Esponjei o Graphite da Chanel bem suavemente por cima.
  • Terminei com 2 camadas de top coat, uma de Seche Vite e uma do Essie Good to Go (porque o Silver Dazzle é glitter forte e ficou muito texturizado nas pontas).
Day 8: Metallic Nails
  • I started with 2 coats of Chanel Graphite.
  • Then I sponged Milani Silver Dazzle  on the top half of my nails.
  • I sponged Chanel Graphite very lightly all over.
  • I finished with 1 coat of Seche Vite and one coat of Essie Good to Go because Silver Dazzle dries pretty rough.



Obrigada pela visita, e amanhã e Terça eu estarei por aqui com os desafios 9 e 10 pra terminar logo a primeira fase! Beijos!!!
Thanks for looking, and I'll be back tomorrow and Tuesday with challenges 9 and 10 and be done with the first phase. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...