03 julho 2012

Freehand Paisley (31 Day Challenge: Day 3)


Bom Dia! Amarelo é a cor que mais odeio nas minhas unhas, então usei preto para rolar um clima melhor! hehe
Good Morning! Yellow is the color I most hate on my nails, so I HAD to use black to break up the bad mood that was going in on over here... hehe



Dia 3: Unhas Amarelas
  • Comecei usando 2 camadas do Lightening da Sally Hansen (linha Insta-Dry).
  • Usando um pincel BEM fininho e o esmalte preto cremoso da Wet'n'wild, fiz os desenhos à mão livre.
  • Usando um boleador, completei onde faltava com bolinhas pretas ou amarelas.
  • Terminei com uma camada do top coat da Essie.
Day 3: Yellow Nails
  • I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lightening.
  • Using a VERY thin brush, I freehanded the paisley pattern using Wet'n'wild Black Créme.
  • Using a dotting tool, I added polka dots wherever was necessary in yellow or black.
  • I finishes with one coat of Essie Good to Go.




Foi dificílimo pintar esses desenhos à mão livre, mas foi a primeira vez que fiz algo tão detalhado, e acho que para a primeira vez ficou até bom né?
It was extremely hard freehanding a design so intricate. It was the first time I tried something so full of details, and for the first time, it look pretty ok doesn't it?

Obirgada pela visita, e pelos comentários! Vou precisar de apoio moral pra completar esse desafio! Beijos,
Thanks so much for all the visits, and for the comments! I'll need all the support from you guys to finish this challenge. xx,




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...